Doctors Are “Baffled”

September 26, 2022 benf101 0

Words commonly have double meanings. When they say that doctors are “baffled” about the sudden adult deaths, notice the second definition: baf·fle (băf′əl)tr.v. baf·fled, baf·fling, baf·fles1. To confuse or perplex, especially so as to frustrate or prevent from taking action: a patient whose condition baffled the physicians.2. To impede the […]

Does Memory Need Emotion?

December 5, 2021 benf101 0

I’m contemplating how much emotion affects memory. Memory can seem fleeting, especially when two things are present: I don’t think the thing is all that important I’m exposed to it one time only So, I started imagining how memories form similar to writing in sand. If there is no emotion […]

The Nuremberg Code, Vaccines, and Consent

December 5, 2020 benf101 0

The Nuremberg Code: The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential. This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, […]

quarantined for no reason

Up To 90% of Positive COVID-10 Cases Should Have Been Negative (NY Times)

September 3, 2020 benf101 0

Couple this information with the CDC’s report ( which tell us that only 6% of the deaths were solely from COVID-19, whereas the other 94% were from 2.6 other things (on average) plus COVID-19: Comorbidities Table 3 shows the types of health conditions and contributing causes mentioned in conjunction with […]